T O P
  • By -

lolmufasa

Oof


t0astter

That's either bacteria or some sort of fungal mass in there. 100% do not use that. Where is it from?


PropofLOL

Peptide science. They’ve been in contact with me and will “pass it over to our shipping department and we will be able to better assist you.” Will update as I’m updated.


t0astter

Their shipping department will handle that? What? Sketchy. I'd recommend just going through a compounding pharmacy after that. Just imagine whatever else might be in there.


Healthy-Client2524

Money back


EtherealAriel

You need to contact them. That is super not clean looking


senderoluminoso

This is the SECOND thing to do. The first is DO NOT INJECT.


PropofLOL

Yeah I did once before I realized. I have no idea if it was like that the day before. It had only been reconstituted for 2 days. Always refrigerated. Bacteriostatic. And none of my other vials have had this happen.


mykulFritz

is it possible blood got in there? That’s almost what it looks like.


duhbert

Trash it for sure.


Bramblenose

Looks to me like bacterial growth. I would not risk it myself.


PropofLOL

It’s in the trash now


Nugat37

Is it jelly?


PropofLOL

Yes it’s been refrigerated and yes I used bacteriostatic water to dilute.